新来的一棵不起眼的机枪

Bayant白蚁

玉米加农炮 lv.4
哈咯,你们好。我是Bayant白蚁,但叫我白蚁就行,也是一个外国来的其一改版作者。初来乍到,还望各位能指点,抱歉啊~~
之前就有听说过这里,PVZ之家,但我从来没到访过,直到TAT备用下载地址的出现,再到DC群某大大推荐的改版,再到最近几位好友在这里开了帐号,我就渐渐开始对这里产生兴趣了。
说到这些朋友,目前主要的工作就是帮他们翻译重要内容,脑子必须从英文与中文之间来回切换。像是Ayban与MadManMatthew(艾班&马修)在Revoked改版的说明,我也只能尽最大的能力将翻译完成,有点不容易,但过程却很享受。
除外,我也靠了另一位大大(ChaosKeif)的基本改版制作教程把自己的改版做出了一些模样。可惜有些高级改版手法直到现在我依然是看不懂,所以成品出来可能不会很优质?
好好好,废话有点太长了……总之希望我能受教于此,麻烦各位了……谢了……

Translation: A new humble Gatling Pea

Hello guys, I'm Bayant. I'm a PvZ Foreign Modder too. I'm also a member who just joined here, and I hope you guys give me some advice about here. Sorry about that.
I've heard about this PvZHome forum before, but I never visit to it. Until the TAT mod's alternative download link, and some mod recommendation from a PvZ guy, and some of my friends registered at here, these gives a little interest to me.
Talk about my friends, my main work for them is translate some important stuff. So my brain should always change between Chinese and English. Take an example, Ayban and MadManMatthew's mod: Revoked features, I can only use my knowledge about these two languages to finish the whole translation. Although it's a bit hard for me, I really enjoy on the progress of it.
Besides, I've followed another guy (ChaosKeif) about the basic modding tutorials and make an own unfinished mod. Unfortunately some of the advanced modding stuffs I can't really get them well, so the mod quality might be a little bit bad?
Alright, look like I'm talking too much at here... Anyways hope that I can learn something from here, thanks for hearing me guys...

最后编辑:

顶部