Hello, New here

zhurai

土豆地雷 lv.1
Hi. I don't know how active I'd be but wanted to say hi...

I realize this community is more for Chinese language folks though so I would probably throw a lot of things through deepl/google translate I suppose since I can't really read it otherwise haha ;_;

Anyways I played PVZ long long time ago but stopped (idk why), eventually I started playing Arknights (明日方舟) on the Chinese servers (though I later moved to the English servers because of various reasons but I pay a great deal of attention to the Arknights bilibili raider group posts/clears/etc
Of course with some of the similarities and memes/joke posts periodically have PVZ content on bilibili

How I found this group specifically for PVZ .... was actually um... I was searching for 危机合约#5 clears for research (I did some during the Chinese server run, but I wanted to go through each clear more indepth and analyze it more since that would be the next CC on yostar though we don't know when)

While I was searching for said cc#5 clears, I found novote_Channel's 特联合约 clears, which I felt was interesting and cool, and since the channel/videos credited pvzhome.com, that eventually lead me here

最后编辑:

顶部