Hello everyone, I'm ItsPforPea!

ItsPforPea

毁灭菇 lv.3
I'm ItsPforPea, I have a YouTube channel with 36,000 subscribers and I upload PvZ contents!
I just found out about this website, and from looking around, it's very promising!
Already I can see mods that I haven't seen before, and to think that there will be more!
I always find to hard to download mods from the Chinese community, because there are so many groups in so many chat programs, but now that they are all in one place, it's going to be easier for me, and oversea players, to download Chinese PvZ1 mods!

皓月当空dy

玉米加农炮 lv.4
Hello! I am a developer of PVZ, you can find some of my mods here.
Maybe you can find more information on Bilibili, a website like YouTube.
Most of the developers here belong to 特效联盟. you can search this key word to find more vedios based on the mods here.
You'd better grant authorization before you transfer vedios on Bilibili or mods on this website. (You may also need to attach URL)
I doubt whether oversea players are able to understand how to use these mods.
Anyway, welcome and I'm happy to be approved. ;)

ItsPforPea

毁灭菇 lv.3
Hello! I am a developer of PVZ, you can find some of my mods here.
Maybe you can find more information on Bilibili, a website like YouTube.
Most of the developers here belong to 特效联盟. you can search this key word to find more vedios based on the mods here.
You'd better grant authorization before you transfer vedios on Bilibili or mods on this website. (You may also need to attach URL)
I doubt whether oversea players are able to understand how to use these mods.
Anyway, welcome and I'm happy to be approved. ;)
Hi, thanks for the welcome!
I do not reupload (or transfer) videos from Bilibili to Youtube, I upload videos of me playing the mods with credits and download link in the description!
Here's one of my video:

皓月当空dy

玉米加农炮 lv.4
Hi, thanks for the welcome!
I do not reupload (or transfer) videos from Bilibili to Youtube, I upload videos of me playing the mods with credits and download link in the description!
Here's one of my video:
Well, that's cool.
Do you and your stream audience have difficulty in understanding the changed rules?

ItsPforPea

毁灭菇 lv.3
Well, that's cool.
Do you and your stream audience have difficulty in understanding the changed rules?
I usually tell everything I know about the mod to the viewers, but sometimes I don't know some new rules too, because I can't read Chinese, so I always have to guess or using translating program.

皓月当空dy

玉米加农炮 lv.4
I usually tell everything I know about the mod to the viewers, but sometimes I don't know some new rules too, because I can't read Chinese, so I always have to guess or using translating program.
You can ask author directly here. We are friendly, especially to foreign friends~

星星骑士

版主
管理成员
I'm ItsPforPea, I have a YouTube channel with 36,000 subscribers and I upload PvZ contents!
I just found out about this website, and from looking around, it's very promising!
Already I can see mods that I haven't seen before, and to think that there will be more!
I always find to hard to download mods from the Chinese community, because there are so many groups in so many chat programs, but now that they are all in one place, it's going to be easier for me, and oversea players, to download Chinese PvZ1 mods!
oh very welcome!
I'm the creator of "特效联盟"(a PVZ creative alliance).If you have any questions about this, just send me a private message.And if you can check this website, I believe the information in it will not let you down.
https://space.bilibili.com/23726424/dynamic

顶部